Monday, July 19, 2010

summer fun

Rose's favorite book: Where is baby's birthday cake?
She brings it to us and we read it over and over. This was one day at lunch.


This is what Rose looks like when I'm not holding her.


Happy 2nd birthday little princess Kaite.






























LynnLynn makes these precious capes. Sol "Super Sol" loves his.

















Solomon thinks that when you go to the Country Club you have to wear your swimming gear at all times. Even playing golf. He didn't take it off, putting and all.




































These girls love their PopPop.






























Buzz stayed in costume for a week solid. Thanks Laura.












I didn't mind it, except that I missed seeing solomon as himself.
















Solomon taking pictures again.



























Sol was in heaven with spiderman (levi) to fight with. I love his laugh when he is this happy.











































Solomon and Rose enjoyed the giant box of toys I was getting together to give away. I think they all ended back in the playroom.














Parker was handing out crackers one at a time.
























































I love, love, love this picture of Evan.



























No comments: