Monday, February 15, 2010

Rose 5 months (December 28, 2009)

Isn't she lovely! Oh so precious little girl. She is rolling both ways cooing and gooing. She can sit with a boppie and entertain herself for quite a while. She's eating quite well. She likes all the baby food we've tried except peas. She gags when she eats them. I haven't made all her food like I did for Solomon. I blend when I make something she can have. She's getting more of a variety this way I think anyway.... and I'm too tired for one more thing.




New Year's at the Kings. Solomon had to be sent home with Nanna and PopPop because he was throwing a fit to go upstairs.





A random lunch at our kitchen table. These are happy times. Solomon said he wanted tiger stripes for lunch, so I said OK and made fish sticks with ketchup squirted in between the rows; wha la tiger stripes!



No comments: