Monday, February 15, 2010

Family Time

Sweet Rose

These Robins were everywhere outside our house. They were huge. I don't know if it was their feathers puffing them out or if they were eating a ton of berries. It really was amazing to see 100s of robins together. A few days later they moved on and black birds were everywhere. Today I saw a few blue jays. I'm ready for spring!


Sol was cracking me up in the snow. He kept pointing and telling me there was a tiger. "Wook mommy there's a tiger."



This is him as the tiger.



















Sledding! It was exilerating. Sol loved it, but didn't love hiking back up. He got an ear infection, so we were only able to sled one day.


Cuddle.



The long hike back.




Happy Rose. She can already touch and bounce. It seems like it took Sol a lot longer to be able to touch the floor and turn around and do the activites. He must have stretched out the cords.




Sweet kiddos.



We love daddy. Even Zion calls him Daddy. When Sol is tired he holds our ears. I can't sleep this way, Neall loves it.





One of Sol's fits.









No comments: