Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My First Day of Work

My second patient: My mom
Dr. Kerry Childers and Dr. Becca Jackson
My third patient: Laura Ruth
My first patient: My Dad



Here's my desk. Notice it's already messy with insurance paperwork. Mom and Dad and Mrs.Gail and Dr.Kerry sent me the flowers. My desk smelled beautiful. My first patient was my dad and my second patient was my mom. So, I got the two most difficult patients done on my first day! I really enjoyed my first day. I had lunch with Dr.Kerry, Mrs. Gail, Don O'Neal, Gary Sparks, Neall, and Solomon at Pizza Hut. Dr.Kerry has very nice equipment, so I spent most of the day taking pictures of the retina with the slit lamp camera.
(I'll add more pics when I get them from Mrs.Gail)

1 comment:

Ambre' said...

I'm working for the wrong people, what beautiful flowers!! I can't believe you are finally done with school!! Congrats!!!