Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Off he goes...well sort of

This past weekend Solomon began taking a few steps at a time. Every day he takes a few steps more. He doesn't really want to walk. I have to stand him up and hold up something really interesting. I don't know if I'm ready for this step or not. This morning he crawled into the kitchen and dumped out the dogs water bowl. While I was cleaning up that he went into the bathroom and pulled all the toilet paper off the roll. When I was in the middle of cleaning I discovered that ants were taking over the kitchen, so I just picked Sol up and went out the door for a morning stroll. I thought the ants might be nice enough to clean up the toilet paper. (They weren't) Only one more week until I start working! I'm enjoying every second with Solomon.

This is a video taken a few days ago at Neall's office.

2 comments:

Emily said...

He can't be old enough to walk--he's supposed to still be a tiny baby! I can't believe how grown up he is! Miss yall and hope to get to see you soon! Enjoy your last week off!!!!!

Emily said...

He can't be old enough to walk--he's supposed to still be a tiny baby! I can't believe how grown up he is! Miss yall and hope to get to see you soon! Enjoy your last week off!!!!!