Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our life this week.

Neall gave Solomon and I a cold last weekend. Neall went to the doctor and got antibiotics while Solomon and I toughed it out and we all got better on the same day. Neall is such a wimp. Being the horrible mother that I am, I left Sol on Monday to begin my last externship in Jonesboro. I know Sol was in good hands with Mrs.Linda, but I didn't want to leave him. Sol looked worse than he acted. His eyes and nose were so red. When I got home we both cried until we fell asleep. Thank god he won't be able to remember these first few months of his life when I leave him all day even when he's ill. I thought he was all better, but today he has been cranky, so I guess he may be a little achy- or he knows if he cries I'll feed him from what Laura Ruth calls my "super nipple."
About Jonesboro: I'm working at Dr. Lee St. Pierre's private practice on Brown's Lane in Jonesboro until I graduate on May 2. It is a busy practice and I saw the very first patient on Monday morning and worked hard all week long. I definitely have to work faster- I'm driving his assistants crazy with my slow refractions, "1 or 2, 3 or 4 ..... 99 or 100." I got a little faster by Friday, but I do have a long way to go. He has an office in Trumann also. We go there 2 half days a week and to nursing homes on Friday. I like the variety. I'm learning a lot about billing and coding which will be a huge advantage in just a few short months!
I'm writing random things, because I decided to print these blog pages as Solomon's baby book since this is easier than scrapbooking.

No comments: