Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rose 8 months
















Sol not wanting to sit for a picutre. He wanted to be Peter Parker. Peter Parker is a photographer in Spiderman.







I went in to check on Rose and Monkey Sock scared me. They are cuddle partners for half the night. I take the other half. It is a blessing that Rose goes so easily to bed. I nurse and rock her then lay her in her crib! We still have to hold Sol down.



I could eat her up. She is my cuddly, sweet, precious, baby girl. We love each other. She is waving bye and hello. This morning I swear when I carried her in the bed room she waved at neall and said HI Da Da. We knew it was babbling, but it sure sounded like it. She says mamma, dada, nana, baba, all constnants. She's more verbal than Sol was. She is starting to crawl. She's not on her hands and knees yet, but she can get from one end of the room to the other. Nanna and PopPop swear she stood by herself today at lunch. It's going to be really weird to see her little self walking around in a few months. If she gets near an object she pulls up on it.


She eats anything and everything. She's only in the 5 to 15th percentile, but she can chow down.


Her favorite game is peek a boo and watching Sol. She also loves to rummage through my vanity and Nanna's purse. Sunday and church Rose went through nanna's pouch with lots of lipstick and other cylinders. Nanna took one out to get it out of the way and rose grabbed it and put it back in the pouch as if to say, "No, it goes in here." Small but Mighty.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Rose is just beautiful! I love her facial expressions! :)

Tracy

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.