Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rose 2 months: Fat and Happy







Rose is my precious little girl. When I say mine, I mean she won't let anyone else hold her. She does fine with Mrs.Linda all day, but when I'm around all she wants is me. Mom said she was embarrassed that she couldn't even keep her happy yesterday. It was really funny. I would have her asleep and as soon as I would try to hand her off she would cry, and as soon as I took her back she was fine. Sol was the same way at times, so I know she'll be tired of me... especially in 13 years.

I'm a horrible parent, so I haven't taken her to her 2month check up yet. Looking at her I think she's doing ok on the weight gain. I've already had to clean out her clothes because she has outgrown many of the 0-3month footie pjs.
She's actually been a good sleeper, AMEN, knock on wood. She usually goes to her bed around 9-9:30 and wakes up around 4:30 to eat, then she goes right back to sleep, and gets back up around 8. This is a lot better than Solomon even now. Sol still screams out at night, not really awake just hollers. Then around 3 he gets up and gets in bed with us, most of the time he goes back to sleep, but some nights he's up for good. I don't know how he does it.

No comments: