Friday, March 20, 2009

It's A Girl!!









As if most people don't know already we're going to be having a little baby girl around August 1 this year! I'm going on 21 weeks now and feel great. The only difference between this pregnancy is I've had a few headaches and I've broken out a little. I guess it's the extra estrogen. Between all of us we've had 3 viruses since I found out I was pregnant. I don't know what all that is about. I guess I'm around kids a whole lot more. Maybe this baby will be immune to that many more by the time she gets here.
Neall and I can't wait to meet her. Solomon may not feel the same way when she arrives. He's such a momma's boy that I'm afraid he may be really upset. But at least he won't remember the good days before she arrives.
She's a very busy girl. I've felt her move for a month now and at my ultrasounds she has been in constant motion.
We're still working on names. We're thinking maybe Rose Ryan or Ruth Beal. We try to keep it in the family, and that isn't easy all the time. Can anyone suggest how to use Otha?
It is much more fun to buy for a girl! We've already found that out.

6 comments:

Dr. Jackson said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you all. Have fun buying lots of pink stuff!! Hope everyone is well, take care!

Pat said...

Well, this is merely a suggestion, but I've always loved Grayson... How about Otha Grayson? :)

Pat said...

PS - She's beautiful!!

CAMoore said...

congrats! I didnt even know you were expecting!!

Amanda Moore

Tracy said...

Congrats to you both! So exciting!

Tracy Peacock Hardy

Lauren W. said...

Hey Becca- I am so excited for you! Congratulations! Hope the pregnancy continues to go well....and don't forget we need to see some belly pictures on the blog ASAP! Keep up all updated!