Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cancun cont.


Solomon watching the horse show at Xcaret. As you can see he was wowed.

We were very worried that we wouldn't get to go on the river because we needed to put on life vests, but Solomon didn't care one bit! AMEN!
The best stroller in the world. I would have paid $200.00 if they would have let me bring it home. Solomon even loved it. We was happy not to be held constantly.

These creatures were everywhere. I know they are harmless, but I still was a little nervous.

solomon is so cute in a bathing suit. He actually loved his hat. I think it was an adult hat, but his big head fit it just right.

we took this ourselves at Xcaret while Solomon was asleep.
This is a view above the river that floated down.
The boys climbed Myan ruins at Xcaret.
This was a walkway across a reflection pool at the spa.

The kiddie pool advertised Senor Frogs. I guess its never too early to start partying.
Solomon enjoyed the kiddie pool the most. It was heated!
This is a photo of the teenage water slide. Very cool, it was too cold for us to try.

This is a not so good photo of the pirate ship slides for the little kids. Very cool too, but too cold.

Solomon loved riding on Neall's shoulders for the first time. I really loved it because it gave my hips a rest.

1 comment:

Emily said...

will you please adopt me and let me go on fun trips with the jackson family? solomon is very cute in his swim suit--especially with his adult sized cap! :)